Calling this a "library" is a bit of a stretch. It can be more accurately described as "some 4channer's hoard of PDFs and images". Lots of random useless shit, but there is lots of neat stuff including nearly complete archives of Popular Mechanics and Heavy Metal Magazine, a massive collection of comics and graphic novels, and someone's meme folder. (??) Some people think this collection is a heap of trash, so I've extracted all the massive zips from the torrent and uploaded them here, for you to take what you think is useful. Of course, post here if you happen to find some good shit. This is the 500GB version of the collection.
Before anything make your day and see: QUOTATIONS/MEMES/animals/dog_meme.avi.webm
Praise Mike Diva.
Now a few hints:
01. Dig deeper. Folders have subfolders and those may have subfolders themselves.
02. Make us all a favor and share this everywere. On the Pirate Bay, Demonoid, MEGA, anywhere you can.
03. Get fit, visit SELF IMPROVEMENT/FITNESS.
04. Defend your mind, visit SELF IMPROVEMENT/CRITICAL THINKING/MENTAL DEFENSE.
05. For each minute you spend with CONSPIRACY spend the same amount of time with SELF IMPROVEMENT.
06. If you find yourself too deep into CONSPIRACY visit HUMANITIES/POLITICS/INTRODUCTION and SURVIVAL/ACTIVISM.
07. Want to change the world? SURVIVAL/ACTIVISM/Detroit_ Become Human - The Movie (1080p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4
Basic books to jumpstart your life:
01. Memory: SELF IMPROVEMENT/TRIVIUM/MEMORY/The Memory Palace - Learn Anything and Everything - Lewis Smile 2012.epub
02. Mental math: SELF IMPROVEMENT/TRIVIUM/MENTAL MATH/Speed Math for Kids. The Fast, Fun Way To Do Basic Calculations - Jossey-Bass. Bill Handley (2007).pdf
03. Critical thinking: SELF IMPROVEMENT/CRITICAL THINKING/A Short Course in Intellectual Self-Defense - Normand Baillargeon (2008).pdf
04. Start in self-improvement: SELF IMPROVEMENT/59 Seconds_ Think a Little, Change a Lot - Richard Wiseman (2009).epub
05. Trust your guts: SELF IMPROVEMENT/EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE/COURAGE/The Art of the Feel - Thor.pdf
06. Know thyself: HUMANITIES/OCCULTISM/INDEPENDENT PRACTICE/Prometheus Rising - New Falcon Publications. Robert Anton Wilson (2009).pdf
07. Improve your computer: COMPUTERS/ADMINISTRATION/BASICS/Linux Fundamentals - Paul Cobbaut.pdf
08. Read one every day: QUOTATIONS/CLASSIC WORKS/A Calendar of Wisdom - Scribner. Leo Tolstoy (translated by Peter Sekirin) (1997).pdf
09. Introductory mathematics: NATURAL SCIENCES/MATHEMATICS/BASIC MATHEMATICS/What is Mathematics_ An elementary approach to ideas and methods - Oxford University Press. Richard Courant, Herbert Robbins, Ian Stewart (1996).djvu
More information can be found primarily on the cyberpunk thread at 4chan:
/cyb/ + /sec/ - Cyberpunk and Cybersecurity General: https://boards.4chan.org/g/catalog#s=cyb
Other interesting generals:
/SIG/ - Self Improvement General: https://boards.4chan.org/fit/catalog#s=sig
Hitchhiking general: https://boards.4chan.org/trv/catalog#s=Hitchhiking
/sffg/ Sci Fi & Fantasy General: https://boards.4chan.org/lit/catalog#s=sffg
/bgg/ - Board Games General: https://boards.4chan.org/tg/catalog#s=bgg
/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread: https://boards.4chan.org/g/catalog#s=fglt
/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread: https://boards.4chan.org/g/catalog#s=dpt
/wdg/ - Web Development General: https://boards.4chan.org/g/catalog#s=wdg
/mg/ - Math General: https://boards.4chan.org/sci/catalog#s=mg
/ohm/ - Electronics General: https://boards.4chan.org/diy/catalog#s=ohm
/omg/ - Occultism & Magick General: https://boards.4chan.org/x/catalog#s=omg
/tup/ - Tulpa General: https://boards.4chan.org/trash/catalog#s=tup