please proceed to comfy box 2.0

https://comfybox.floofey.dog

► Show Spoiler
♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ :partyblob: ~ welcome to comfy box ~ :partyblob: ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
(´・ω・`)

>just make your own website lol

please report all site bugs/problems to [email protected]

STALKER MODPACK | 20+ Mods | Screenshots

please do not directly upload large files as attachments. here you can share links to interesting files that you find or host yourself (open directories, google drive, torrents etc)
User avatar United States of America
KaylaGiggledoggo

STALKER MODPACK | 20+ Mods | Screenshots

Post by KaylaGiggledoggo »

Here it is, my mildly anticipated modpack.

This took me a decent chunk of time to compile and select mods for, and there are also some smaller script edits made by me to ensure mod compatibility.

Visuals have been overhauled with a color filtering Reshade that makes the game resemble Escape From Tarkov, guns have been updated to not only expand the roster and allow for more attachments, but also to overhaul the base feel and weight of firearms, Food and Drugs are animated and require time to use that can make or break a firefight, a full medical system is ported into the game that supports limb-based damage and effects, but most importantly the atmosphere and tone of the game has been adjusted to match up with modern standards.

Slavboy Bandits now wear adidas tracksuits, Military uses real camoflagues, and most importantly everyone's hands are fit to human proportions as opposed to looking like they'd been born in the zone.

All jokes aside, this modpack was a lot of fun to make and I think it shows how good the original STALKER games can be outfitted to run on modern systems with mods and the like.

Mod List:
► Show Spoiler
README:
► Show Spoiler
DOWNLOAD
MEGA: (16GB) Download Link

:catblob: :catblob: she/her hyena e-girl :catblob: :catblob: no i will not fuck you :catblob: :catblob:

Last 25 Members Who Visited This Topic

User avatar KaylaGiggledoggo (13), User avatar etherlon (1), User avatar ninturez0 (6), User avatar Y2KBazo (1), User avatar castor_andrade (2), User avatar RTflets (5), User avatar TheDoujinSystem (1)