(1G1R, Redump) Sega Dreamcast

dreamy

User avatar Korea North
ninturez0
Site Admin

Post by ninturez0 »

! Message from: comfy box
This archive is hosted entirely by third-parties and may no longer be available now, or in the near/far future.
dreamy

Original uploader notes:

1G1R stands for “One Game One ROM”. Most games will have many different versions, whether it's due to region (USA, Europe, Japan), or even to revisions. What 1G1R does is keep the USA ROM and latest revision. 1G1R sets will also include every Europe exclusive, Japan exclusive that's in English, all Japanese to English fan translations, unlicensed titles, and any prototypes that didn't get a full release.
All USA, European exclusives, and Japanese exclusives are Redump verified

Note: Do not use the version of CHDMAN in this torrent. I tested it out on a few other collections I had and it worked fine, so I assumed it would have worked for this one. I was wrong. It works fine for all the other collections except this one. If you want the newest version of CHDMAN, you can find it in the TurboGrafx-CD torrent

Note: These will work on GDEMU. Instructions on how are provided in the GDEMU folder

Also included in this torrent is; manuals for various games, BIOS files, emulators, RomVault with Redump's latest DAT, CHDMAN - a program used to convert and compress your ROMs to CHD if you prefer to have your ROMs in CHD, GDI Utilities - a program to convert the ROMs to be playable on GDEMU

There's a small handful of unlicensed games that have two versions. The reason for this is because I'm not 100% certain the Redump versions will work on GDEMU, so I have also included CDI versions of those. CDI will work on GDEMU

ROM List:
► Show Spoiler
────────────────────────────────────────────────
why won't you do what must be done?
────────────────────────────────────────────────
☆・゚::゚━(。´・ω・`。)

Last 25 Members Who Visited This Topic

User avatar ninturez0 (6), Franky55 (1)