THIS SITE IS INACTIVE
please proceed to comfy box 2.0

https://comfybox.floofey.dog

► Show Spoiler
♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ :partyblob: ~ welcome to comfy box ~ :partyblob: ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
(´・ω・`)

>just make your own website lol

please report all site bugs/problems to [email protected]

AlphaArchive Torrent mirror June 2021 (3TB)

Emormous collection of pre-release, beta, alpha etc builds of PC and console video games

User avatar Korea North
ninturez0
Site Admin

Post by ninturez0 »

! Message from: comfy box
This archive is hosted entirely by third-parties and may not be available now, or in the near/far future.
Emormous collection of pre-release, beta, alpha etc builds of PC and console video games

alphaarchive.net

Just no fucking words for this one. I never knew a preservation project like this existed. Share this shit everywhere now

I don't know whats up with their website only having mostly Xbox 360 releases. This torrent has early builds of games for all sorts of consoles.

────────────────────────────────────────────────
why won't you do what must be done?
☆・゚::゚━(。´・ω・`。)
Great Britain
Hect0r

Re: AlphaArchive Torrent mirror June 2021 (3TB)

Post by Hect0r »

Hey @ninturez0

Thank you so much for posting this, I wish I could get it to 100%, my own promise if I can get past 25% I have a 40mb line up so I dont mind seeding...

Im currently seed what I have now (incomplete) could some please help me get to 100% ?

Ill promise to seed until I reach 5.0 ratio on my line then ill upload it to a seedbox I have which is limited to 500kb up.

Cheers if you seed :)

Jed.
User avatar Korea North
ninturez0
Site Admin

Re: AlphaArchive Torrent mirror June 2021 (3TB)

Post by ninturez0 »

Hect0r wrote: February 20th, 2022, 10:17 am Hey @ninturez0

Thank you so much for posting this, I wish I could get it to 100%, my own promise if I can get past 25% I have a 40mb line up so I dont mind seeding...

Im currently seed what I have now (incomplete) could some please help me get to 100% ?

Ill promise to seed until I reach 5.0 ratio on my line then ill upload it to a seedbox I have which is limited to 500kb up.

Cheers if you seed :)

Jed.
i don't have any of the files for this myself. refer to the notice at the top of the post.

torrents are notorious for "dying" for long periods of time, until suddenly, a seeder may appear who has the complete dataset. don't lose hope :ok:
why won't you do what must be done?
☆・゚::゚━(。´・ω・`。)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Last 25 Members Who Visited This Topic

User avatar Y2F0 (1), fuho (1), User avatar ninturez0 (9), Franky55 (2), Hect0r (2), User avatar Or4ANGEpm (1)